From the other side of the world




Its almost 2 AM.. Much after any sane person is suppose to be awake, but hey what the hell its weekend..
My emotions are everywhere in the place today... please don't ask me why though!!!!
I m perhaps in a little you know other side of the world place where everything is right, nice and very trance like..... Where I am almost able to touch the colors......

I have almost even touched my own Halo.. **Giggles**

An awesome time with a friend... who says you need a huge pack of people to have fun? A tall glass of LIT, few kamikaze’s, Mojito's and I am all set to rock the whole world...

This is perhaps my FIRST bloggy where i am absolutely being nonsense and utterly whatever is that you say...
Lot of thoughts and emotions running around inside this teeny weenie brain and heart of mine... I am trying to move on from the hurt and from the past but at times when I look back there are few sweet memories i would want to wrap in a silver paper and keep it with me forever.
Not possible i believe.. So I guess its time to move on from the friendships i thought were mine, from the love which i kept for myself for so long, kept waiting in vain that it will come back the way i thought it is suppose to be.....
However here i am standing in the middle of this dessert where it does not even look like a jungle safari but a huge, massive jungle of the mistakes i made, the flaws i got.. But hey.. what the hell, I am what I am.
I cant sit back and fill the gaps and holes I have made with the inaccuracies of my judgments.
But amidst all this chaos and thunderstorms there is just one thing which is constant... And thats you my love..
you are there.. always
At times smiling at me, for me and sometimes just being there somewhere ... invisible but there
How would I even go on without you twink
You have been like my solid rock of Gibraltar
I love you for the way you have held me through my weakest phase, smiled when I just couldn’t make my lips curve right..

I look up to you always

Thanks for being there, always

Comments