The love will always be there....




The love will always be there...
Reach out you will have to
The corners of my heart
Its you who stays there....
Now and Forever

The love will always be there...
Angry I may seem
But a smile is waiting
Right around the corner....
Now and Forever

The love will always be there
Silent it may seem sometimes
But there it is
Waiting for you to comeback.....
Now and Forever

The love will always be there...
Even if you make tears roll down
Hurt me if u do
I shall forgive you...
Now and Forever

The love will always be there....
Coz, Love is all I know
Love is all I see
Love is all I feel
And the Love is, You...
Now and Forever

....April

Comments

  1. Very nice and romantic.. I still read a shade of hurt, anger and sorrow..

    Nice composition..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment