
Few days back in one of the get together I met an ol friend of mine. There was, initial awkward silence between us, weird, it was. Once upon a time we happened to be buddies, when conversations never stopped and we never had to think "What next". The encounter ended with even more awkward bye's n take cares', both knowing the fact that none wanted to barge into the premises of "what’s happened's" and "Why it happened's".
The drive back home I was restless, I was playing and replaying that one instance when everything we treasure comes to an end. But in the end is it really worth it? The fights, the hatreds, the I hate you's... Nah!!! Not at all. Things would be so much easier if only we learn the end lesson in the beginning of the chapter, no? Well but that’s not how its suppose to be. We learn as we make mistakes and as we carry forward the journey of our lives. The people who hurt us or the pain we go thru are just props!! They are the props for us to learn the lesson which we have to learn. But somehow we forget the most important thumb rule, i.e. to Forgive.
Forgive!!! Not at all easy..!!!!!! Sometimes it takes years and years to forgive the pain someone caused.
The call which perhaps we waited forever, never came!! The apology that I expected was never made, broken dreams, my scattered smiles, a failed relationship and the pain to let go the most precious thing in our lives, an argument which was the death nail and a goodbye, actually all the goodbyes’!!! A friendship gone sour with time (I guess I so have to work on that), the lost hugs and so much more. The only way to make it work for ME is FORGIVE. No grudges, no complains…… Move on!!!
Look back and tell me don’t we all wish to repair the pain we caused someone?? Later, yes, we do regret but what’s the use.. It’s gone it’s over. We curse and we hate people with so much of intensity but have we ever tried to Love people back with the same passion?
Love ain’t free anymore, there’s pact b/w people "you love me and I shall love you back, you give me what I want and I will love thee" .
So many complains, you don’t love me, You don’t call me, you didn’t fix the bill, you forgot my b'day and even more you's and I's, however what we miss is the WE. How easy life will be if inplace of You and I, we make it We.
Let’s try to--------->
Love freely. Somewhere i read "don’t be too independent and don’t be dependent.... but the key is to be Interdependent and would further lead us towards more smiles n lesser tears". Each word so true.. Live n Let Live. Life n Love will be as complicated as you and I want it to be, its just this we have so why not live it in a better way rather than dragging. No fights and complain about others, everything starts from Me. It’s like a colorful sun glass we choose to wear every day. Wear a sunny one inplace of a dark n grumpy color and see the world and ppl with a different point of view.
I, myself have to change, aah!!! difficult it is to accept but face it.. A bare truth, why want others to change? Because, we can’t!!! Its real human emotions we are dealing with here, so just ripping it away for the sake of our own happiness ain’t gonna work. Be more empathetic towards others and the ones you love.
Next time you bang the door on someone, just think for a while how will it feel if someone does the same to u. Hurt or slapped.. Perhaps that’s how you shall feel? So why do that to someone else, they really don’t deserve that, do they?
Don’t say it’s over...Never. Ask the one who has someday lost someone and never got the chance to say "Let’s try". You still have your chance, still. Don’t just stop trying and keep regrets for the future. And never let anyone use you!!! Never!!! Know when it’s enough and be brave enough to say NO. Even, if it’s to your best buddy. I did that I so did, not really a best buddy bt still a friend. I am not gonna go and say sorry coz i wasnt at fault but from my end I m trying to forgive and forget the chapter.
The drive back home I was restless, I was playing and replaying that one instance when everything we treasure comes to an end. But in the end is it really worth it? The fights, the hatreds, the I hate you's... Nah!!! Not at all. Things would be so much easier if only we learn the end lesson in the beginning of the chapter, no? Well but that’s not how its suppose to be. We learn as we make mistakes and as we carry forward the journey of our lives. The people who hurt us or the pain we go thru are just props!! They are the props for us to learn the lesson which we have to learn. But somehow we forget the most important thumb rule, i.e. to Forgive.
Forgive!!! Not at all easy..!!!!!! Sometimes it takes years and years to forgive the pain someone caused.
The call which perhaps we waited forever, never came!! The apology that I expected was never made, broken dreams, my scattered smiles, a failed relationship and the pain to let go the most precious thing in our lives, an argument which was the death nail and a goodbye, actually all the goodbyes’!!! A friendship gone sour with time (I guess I so have to work on that), the lost hugs and so much more. The only way to make it work for ME is FORGIVE. No grudges, no complains…… Move on!!!
Look back and tell me don’t we all wish to repair the pain we caused someone?? Later, yes, we do regret but what’s the use.. It’s gone it’s over. We curse and we hate people with so much of intensity but have we ever tried to Love people back with the same passion?
Love ain’t free anymore, there’s pact b/w people "you love me and I shall love you back, you give me what I want and I will love thee" .
So many complains, you don’t love me, You don’t call me, you didn’t fix the bill, you forgot my b'day and even more you's and I's, however what we miss is the WE. How easy life will be if inplace of You and I, we make it We.
Let’s try to--------->
Love freely. Somewhere i read "don’t be too independent and don’t be dependent.... but the key is to be Interdependent and would further lead us towards more smiles n lesser tears". Each word so true.. Live n Let Live. Life n Love will be as complicated as you and I want it to be, its just this we have so why not live it in a better way rather than dragging. No fights and complain about others, everything starts from Me. It’s like a colorful sun glass we choose to wear every day. Wear a sunny one inplace of a dark n grumpy color and see the world and ppl with a different point of view.
I, myself have to change, aah!!! difficult it is to accept but face it.. A bare truth, why want others to change? Because, we can’t!!! Its real human emotions we are dealing with here, so just ripping it away for the sake of our own happiness ain’t gonna work. Be more empathetic towards others and the ones you love.
Next time you bang the door on someone, just think for a while how will it feel if someone does the same to u. Hurt or slapped.. Perhaps that’s how you shall feel? So why do that to someone else, they really don’t deserve that, do they?
Don’t say it’s over...Never. Ask the one who has someday lost someone and never got the chance to say "Let’s try". You still have your chance, still. Don’t just stop trying and keep regrets for the future. And never let anyone use you!!! Never!!! Know when it’s enough and be brave enough to say NO. Even, if it’s to your best buddy. I did that I so did, not really a best buddy bt still a friend. I am not gonna go and say sorry coz i wasnt at fault but from my end I m trying to forgive and forget the chapter.
Let GO of that frown, the bottled up emotions and someone whom you still wanna hold on to. Even though the fact is right there, staring at ur face. Not easy, I tell you, but try. What’s the use of dragging a heavy baggage with us every day, we anyways have many. It didn’t happen coz it wasn’t meant to, accept, learn and walk away. But then there's this very thin line b/w lettinmg go n trying, lemme tell you here... U will know when its done, when its your time to close that door of past and walk out. U will know, time teaches you!!!
N lastly the major major stuff we all need to work on is, TEMPER/Anger
Oh yes………… Tell me about it. I have some temper n lucky u, if haven’t come across it. But I am trying to be calm, losing it means the other person controls your/mine/our behavior. Why to give someone else the authority!
P.S.: No No this wasn’t any gyaan session here. It was a little introspect and restrospect of mine with myself. Lots of work on myself even though I love saying that I am perfect…. I know I ain’t. I have as many flaws as the next person I curse today =)
NOOOOO I am not suppose to CURSE :
Gonna work on this :)
Promise :)
N here's from Me To You <3
Walk down the memory lane and pick few flowers for me
Tuck them in your heart forever, that’s where I’ll be.
I know I made you cry sometimes and I know I hurt you too
But the days are not over yet and the smiles are there to be
Walk me to the treasured days when we smiled with glee
The rainbows were often then and the clouds were not seen
Walk down the memory lane and pick few flowers for me
Tuck them in your heart forever, that’s where I’ll be.
April...
April - Thank for uncovering the reality. This is something that we all have been through. The only difference is - Sometimes times we are at the giving end while at times we are at the recieving end. Awesome structuring and it was amazing how you passed on the key takeaways and pointers that we all should blend into our everyday life. Hats off to you lady. U Rock!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAww
ReplyDeleteYes its a two way traffic :)
P.S.Bunny: Knowing the fact that reading is the last thing you will do, bt m surprized that you did
Thanks baby <3.
U rock my world :D
that's funny, that my comment didnt get posted! :(
ReplyDeletei had just said that i totally relate to this blog.
it's crazy how once very thick relationships... fade with time... n sometimes its jus time.. jus life that happens... no fight nothing...what do u do then??
Ooo thats ok Shals, it got posted now :)
ReplyDeleteN well do nthing just learn the lesson, treasure the moments n move on.. the simple n not so easy thing to do..bt the only way out left
Very well articulated my friend. Sure it covers the most major & difficult things dat we must practise. For you, I only suggest dat u practise wat u have just preached here..dat'll make all the difference. If we've done this and continue to do it, our lives would surely be happier and fulfilling.
ReplyDeleteUr a great gal and an awesome friend,confidante... and so i wish u the world.....be happy always.
Love always
Supriya