
My mind has wandered a little too much and it’s been like that for few days now. No I am sane I am, atleast I am trying to be. It’s tough though, when situations all around try to pull you down, nothing seems to work out the way you thought, it sucks!!! Too many fights and too many arguments, I am getting past this, now. I don’t want any more mud throwing and calling names (no, I never did that but still). I hate the fights and I hate when people are unreasonable, doesn’t mean I can’t argue or will take crap. I would rather prefer a sane dialogue inplace of erratic behavior or let’s say I can’t handle people who have no brains (I can’t sit even for few minutes with people who lack the grey cells). If you want to communicate, I am willing to listen but give me logic behind whatever you say. And if you can’t, then don’t expect me to understand your Hebrew language.
Yes I have attitude and I have ego, so be it. I am not gonna explain it to anyone. Live with your theories if you want, doesn’t make any difference to me. I am what I am, take it or move your ass out of my life, I anyways have to deal with morons and bastards throughout the day one person less will be a good favor. So I effing don’t care about your viewpoints.
It hurts (I won’t deny that) it does, just the way it’s hurting now. If you are my friend then just ask me what you want, don’t play those silly games with me. Just ask for it, you should know me by now that I of all the people will never ever say NO. However if you end up messing with me, I will be sorry for you to be at the receiving end of the other grey side of me (trust me, u never will want to). I have/will wipe you out forever from the face of my life just like you never were there. There’s no entry anymore. Call me whatever you want to, honestly I DON’T CARE!!!!
I know I somehow come across too many losers in my everyday life. Don’t even ask me, don’t.............. I don’t have the answer to it (Too many don’ts, together). I am happy with your pseudo happiness but you pretend so much, I wonder sometimes how exactly you live a duel life and that also for so long??? It’s not that easy, I can’t. Take it, I cannot. So again I hate hypocrites n you happen to be the first on the list, wonder how the people around couldn’t figure out as yet perhaps the flip side of being blindly in love with you. N yes please DO NOT brag me about how perfect your relationship is as if it’s like “MADE IN HEAVEN” and you both are “CANDYCOUPLE PAINTED WITH RED ROSE PAINT” because you are so not what you are is ““CANDYCOUPLE PAINTED WITH RED SHIT”. Blindfold whomsoever you want to, for you can’t do that to me or few other sane people, I have seen all your flaws and all your calculations, oh yes. Amazed, I am, that egregious brain of yours works with such awesome speed to fracture things if they aren’t the way you want them. U ROCK!!!
I am glad that I got the glimpse of all your colors soon or else… don’t even want to think. You have tried enough of things on me, sorry mate it didn’t work. You tried to plot against what I love the most and bitch about that!!! How much more can you really fall down, how much??? I guess much more than my expectations….. So yes carry on with your stupendous work of trying to wreck things and make it according to you!!!
I hope you are happy with whatever you did and I so hope and pray that your guilty mind never lets you stay in peace. No I won’t be heartless like you. So no, live in peace and I hope our paths never cross. I will forgive you, but with time!!! And you will realize your mistake, coz what you give is what you get back. I promise you will!!!
Whoa.. Whoa.. WHOA!
ReplyDeleteSlow down, April.
Go to your happy place :)
Where's your happy place?
New Zealand :D
Go, go. Shoo, now.
And my phone sucks, sorry. I didn't get any message. Hate, loathe, despise Idea. :\
and *hug*
It'll all be okay :) Okay?
:)
ReplyDeleteYeah KiwiLnad , My happy place and my happy pill stays there. I wish someone would just parcel me there!! Sigh!!!
Yup,m ok now n with time will be much better.. :D
I like ur cell (looks kool) n end of the day ours is much better than theirs (those gadget freaks) :P
N superhugebighugs to u toooo