For You


I find happiness, pure joy
Life cannot, I bet, still very coy,
Get any better, for whatever you care, you do,
My dearest, I'll be there, just for you.

In sorrow and mirth,
In this one and every birth,
I'll love you true,
My dearest, I'll be there, just for you

In Pain and agony,
I'll be the meaning, so you can see
Life, as pleasent as the morning dew,
My dearest, I'll be there, just for you.

My darling, my love,
It is at times as now,
That you should see hope brew,
My dearest, I'll be there just for you.

Through thick and thin,
I've seen you through, helped you win,
But now my darling, I have to part, yes I do
My dearest I'll be there, just for you.

But the circumstances,
Such slim chances,
I have to go, only in body, thats due,
My dearest I'll be there, just for you

Comments

  1. But the circumstances,
    Such slim chances,
    I have to go, only in body, thats due,
    My dearest I'll be there, just for you
    I love those lines.
    and the entire poem :)
    Glad to know you'll be there. It's comforting :)

    I'm happy to see,
    That you'll be there for me,
    Let me tell you something too,
    My dearest, it's true for me too.
    I'll be there, just for you!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DQ: Yesh, u can alays count on me.... I shall be there!!!
    Promise!
    N i knw i can always count on u........
    Heres where i wanna say: Wen those closest dnt seem to understand and u feel all alone, I promise I wont leave ur side even if u want me to.
    N I <3 u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. never let a friend down! one day you will owe me a bunch a drinks and hair dye, for the stress you give me!

    -VAT

    ReplyDelete
  4. it feels so proud to kno dat dis hs been written by by sis...

    In Pain and agony,
    I'll be the meaning, so you can see
    Life, as pleasent as the morning dew,
    My dearest, I'll be there, just for you.


    & yeah dats tru...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annonymus: N,y? U do have a name:P!!! Actually its u who's in trouble half of the time n me guiding u around (ain't fun... nops nt at all :P) so yeah if at times u need to help me out from a mess, m sure u shall be there, u better be!!!!

    Dipp: U do, U do!!!! awwww thanks huney. N yeah its so true I shall be there for u.....Too

    ReplyDelete
  6. In sorrow and mirth,
    In this one and every birth,
    I'll love you true,
    My dearest, I'll be there, just for you

    very touchy and lovely, reminds me of somebody...loved it truely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mons: Awwwww.... Thanks babes.
    N, mmmm reminds u of whom???? :P I knw I knw....who else.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I am reading these lines..I am finding a spark and a promise..to myself.My commitment towards my friends ..has gone bold to bolder.
    I will just add few lines of mine -
    -------
    when night comes without moon..
    I don't miss sun..but..moon..
    when star falls.. fails to get noticed..
    star doesn't miss the sky.. but..her eye..
    -------

    Love is above all.I feel too good that you have written the poem !!! You are definitely in LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG
    Its a sin n a big one dat u never let any of us knw!Look at urself,U write n u write so well.
    N ppl say we just write codes (Analytics n numbers) lol!!!

    Bt now that i knw ur latent side, u better write more. Needless to say, i loved the lines u wrote.

    Oops n thanks (almost forgot i too wrote something)
    Yesh m totally in love with myself!!! Obsessed :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome work...my cute little poet. Guess u r caught up in the wrong job. Keep going on as u got loadsa potential.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Annonymus :P . I knw me too feel the same, I wont mind incase m offered a paid holiday to Bora Bora Island (i need inspiration u see) n also get paid for my abstract thots......... =D

    P.S: U wanna come to the Tahiti Island with me!!! Wud surely accomodate u :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. i never knew that u had such a grt talent...hey mark my words ..u r caught up in wrong job...aur itana dil se kaise likh lete ho aap..mere ko batana....

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice post..... this is the one I can relate to myself now.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is the one I like the most.... I can relate to it right now.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment